6th March 2021, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure per semester for BDS in Manipal College of Dental Sciences Mangalore?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Manipal College of Dental Sciences Mangalore for studying BDS. Can you please tell me about the course fee structure per semester for this course? Please let me know about the semester fees asap.

7th March 2021, 05:38 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee structure per semester for BDS in Manipal College of Dental Sciences Mangalore?

The fee structure per semester for BDS in Manipal College of Dental Sciences Mangalore can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 27.7 Lakh.

You will pay Rs. 6.9 Lakh each year as tuition fee for 4 years.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.

You can check official website for admission procedure.
https://manipal.edu/mcods-mangalore.html
7th March 2021, 07:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure per semester for BDS in Manipal College of Dental Sciences Mangalore?

BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) at Manipal College of Dental Sciences Mangalore is a 5 year duration course and is divided into 8 semesters with 1 year internship. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.7 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.6.90 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.6.90 Lakhs
Year IV - Rs.6.90 Lakhs
Total - Rs.27.70 Lakhs

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.manipal.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?