22nd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of per semester for BE(Industrial Engineering) in Jawahar Engineering College Chennai? Whether I will get terminated if unable to pay fees on time?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Jawahar Engineering College Chennai for studying BE(Industrial Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee structure of per semester for this course? And also I want to know whether I will get terminated if not paying fees on time?

26th August 2019, 01:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of per semester for BE(Industrial Engineering) in Jawahar Engineering College Chennai? Whether I will get terminated if unable to pay fees on time?

The fee structure of Bachelor of Engineering(Industrial Engineering) in Jawahar Engineering College Chennai is mentioned below:-

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs.35,000
Semester II fee expenses:- Rs.35,000
Semester III fee expenses:- Rs.35,000
Semester IV fee expenses:- Rs.35,000
Semester V fee expenses:- Rs.35,000
Semester VI fee expenses:- Rs.35,000
Semester VII fee expenses:- Rs.35,000
Semester VIII fee expenses:- Rs.35,000

As per the information available, the Jawahar Engineering College Chennai will give you chances to pay your fees. You can avail the loan facility available with the Bank in college campus. However, if you are not able to pay the fees for whole year then you will be forbidden to give the semester examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?