26th November 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs to apply after completion of graduation in correspondence mode?

What are the jobs to apply after completion of graduation in correspondence mode? Is it possible for me to get the job or not? Can you please give me the right details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job I can apply for after completion of graduation B.Com in correspondence mode?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Bank operations job after completion of graduation through correspondence mode?
  3. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  4. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  6. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  7. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?
  8. Which university I can apply for B.Ed course to do in correspondence mode after completion of B.Com course with 35% marks?
  9. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  10. Can I do M.Sc Physics in correpondence mode after competion of B.Sc and currently purusing B.Ed? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  13. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  14. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  15. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  16. Can I apply for government jobs after completing graduation in B.A Arts through distance mode?
  17. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
1st December 2016, 12:21 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs to apply after completion of graduation in correspondence mode?

If your degree is from any recognised university even in correspondence you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get any government jobs.

So, as per your interest appear for examination according to the job you desire for. The list of entrance examination are SSC, Railway, CTET, Banking etc.

You can also apply for jobs in private sector.
1st December 2016, 11:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs to apply after completion of graduation in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the jobs to apply after completion of graduation in correspondence mode? Is it possible for me to get the job or not? Can you please give me the right details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!
After completion of graduation degree through correspondence, you are eligible for government sector jobs like Staff Selection Commission exam. But your degree must be recognized.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution. SSC CGL exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
1st December 2016, 05:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The graduates after completion of the course in correspondence mode can apply to various government and private sector jobs. You are eligible for various government jobs, the selection will be done through examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC website link is Click Here.
You can also apply for bank Clerk and Probationary Officer post. The examination will be conducted by IBPS. The IBPS website link is Click Here
You can apply for various jobs in Indian Railways after completion of graduation. The selection of the candidates will be done through written test and interview. The RRB website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?