25th August 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job will I get after Mathematics honours? Scope of Maths honours?

What kind of job will i get after doing mathematics honours? I want to know the scope of maths honours

26th August 2014, 08:36 AM
futureexpert

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after Mathematics honours? Scope of Maths honours?

If you are pursuing your studies in mathematics then you should know that mathematics is one of those subjects which are really valuable and required at present and if you think about the scope of mathematics in future after completion of bachelor's or master's so I would say that there is a huge scope but you just have to define yourself.

If you complete graduation in mathematics then you can apply for the job of compiler under different departments of central government of India but you have to qualify examination and interview then you will get the job.

Complete master's in mathematics and start preparation for NET - National Eligibility Test and make your career in teaching field because there is a surety of job after qualifying NET examination so this may be the right choice for you. If you do not prepare for NET then private colleges may provide you a job as a teacher but knowledge is must which is why strong your mathematics and get jobs.

Thank You
10th April 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after Mathematics honours? Scope of Maths honours?

Do I have any other job other then compiler or qualifying net after bsc honours in maths??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?