15th January 2016, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in B.Sc. course in Fashion technology stream?

Hi Sir,

I have cleared my 12th and now i want to get admission in the B.Sc. course. I am interested in studying fashion technology. So tell me the procedure for getting admission in the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  2. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  3. How to get admission in M.Tech in Fashion Technology course after passing B.Tech from Electronics stream?
  4. Is there any course in fashion technology after passing 10th from cbse? If yes then how will I take admission? And if no then what stream should I take in 10+2?
  5. How to take admission in fashion design after passing 12th exam?
  6. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  7. How can I get a government job after completing BSc in fashion technology
  8. Universities offering Ph.D in Fashion Technology in India?
  9. List of some Fashion Technology institutes in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology from any university of Punjab University?
  11. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  12. Which are the courses under Paramedical?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology? I have done MSc in Fashion technology with 73%
  14. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  15. In which stream i can take admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?
  16. Best colleges in Tamilnadu offering degree in Fashion Technology? Can a student in Arts stream be eligible to take admission for this course?
  17. Procedure to take admission in BBK DAV College for Fashion Designing?
  18. List of Colleges with contact details to join B.Sc in Fashion Technology in Trichy?
15th January 2016, 01:05 PM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in B.Sc. course in Fashion technology stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,

I have cleared my 12th and now i want to get admission in the B.Sc. course. I am interested in studying fashion technology. So tell me the procedure for getting admission in the course?

You have bright opportunity to make your career in Fashion Technology,
You can do B.Sc in Fashion Technology.

Basic Requirement to do B.Sc in Fashion Technology is that You must passed 10+2 in science Stream with at least 50% marks from recognized board.

To get admission in B.Sc fashion Technology You need to undergo an Aptitude Test.

List of Best B.Sc in Fashion Technology Colleges in India are :

Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Science, Delhi
Shri Shukmani Polytechnic for Women, Chandigarh
Maharishi Markandeshwar University - Ambala Campus
Baba Khajandsa College of Technologies.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?