29th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for completing graduation online?

Can I do graduation online bcz i don't have time for the college so is it possible plz gide me and how can i do? What is the procedure which we need to do? Can someone please guide me with the details on the same? Hope that someone would help!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed to improve graduation marks?
  4. What to do after completing my B.Tech to get Train Engineer job in Foreign? Procedure and books to follow for entrance exam?
  5. Procedure to be followed to become an IPS officer after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do B.Ed course after completing the M.Com post graduation?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to apply for scholarship exam for doing Graduation?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Post Graduation after B.E?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for post graduation course import export?
  10. How can I apply for CAT after completing graduation from calcutta university with 63% marks
  11. What procedure should I follow to join Interior Designing after completion of 12th Class in Science?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for doing post graduation in Pharmacology after completion of B.Pharm?
  13. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  14. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  15. Procedure of CS application after completing graduation in commerce?
  16. Can we do government teacher job after B.Tech CSE?
  17. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
  18. Procedure to be followed to proceed for the finals after completing ICWA(I)?
31st May 2015, 01:44 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to follow for completing graduation online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do graduation online bcz i don't have time for the college so is it possible plz gide me and how can i do? What is the procedure which we need to do? Can someone please guide me with the details on the same? Hope that someone would help!
Yes, it is possible for you to go for the graduation online, as there are may online courses available for doing graduation. So, you need to pick the best website and the genuine one for studying the Course online as there are many fraudulent website that ask you for the money with respect of the admission and you easily get trapped.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?