3rd May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?

I am a b.com graduate. I would like to do c.a after my graduation. So, what is the procedure to become c.a after graduation. What is fees and eligibility? And which is the best institute in mumbai for c.a course?
Thank you

3rd May 2015, 09:59 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?

sir,you are eligible to CA if you have completed your graduation in B.com with minimum percentage of 55 to 60.After completing b.com you have to apply for CPT examination this will conducted twice every year in the months of may and december,if you are qualified in this examination,you have to apply for IPCC examination,in IPCC we have group 1 and group 2 examination you have pass both the examination,if you qualified in the group-1 examination then you have to practice auditing under CA.After qualifying both the group and after completing auditing under CA then you have to prepare for the final CA examination then your dream comes true and you become CA.
4th May 2015, 02:34 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.com graduate. I would like to do c.a after my graduation. So, what is the procedure to become c.a after graduation. What is fees and eligibility? And which is the best institute in mumbai for c.a course?
Thank you
It is good to hear that you are interested in CA after completing B.Com and It is really good decision. It is not easy to complete the CA course, just like Master degree. You must work hard and good Accountancy skill to complete the CA course. So, make sure that you have the capability to do a CA course. Let's see procedure to do CA after completing Graduation.

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) which is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate, and Final course. Being a B.Com student, you are required to score at least 55% of marks at Graduation to eligible for Intermediate course. If you have scored below 55%, then it is not possible for you to join in Intermediate directly. However, you can apply for Foundation course.

WESTERN REGIONAL OFFICE
ICAI Tower, C-40, G BLOCK,
OPP. MCA GROUND,
BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA EAST-400051 .
EPABX No : 022-39893989; e-mail: [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA Fee Struture-2.pdf(80.9 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf CA Fee Struture.pdf(292.6 KB, 67 views)
7th May 2015, 04:25 PM
amanshrivastava98

See, CA is a professional course which you can pursue along with the graduation. But if you have completed the graduation, you will definitely get benefitted.

There are 3 steps for the same

CPT >>> IPCC >>> CA Finals

If you have completed the graduation, then you can directly register for IPCC and omit 1st step of CPT.

Follow the procedure and get succeeded.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?