23rd December 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in law collage after graduation?

Ma'am /Sir

I am graduate in BA .programs for Delhi university I want be admission from law university after graduation.
what is process of the admission of Delhi law university after graduation. Can someone please give me the complete steps which I have to follow for the same?

Thanks!

25th December 2015, 05:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in law collage after graduation?

Admission for LLB course is provided on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test.

It is the entrance examination for Law course.

> Candidate should be citizen of India.

> Candidate should have qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

> Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
25th December 2015, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in law collage after graduation?

You have to appear for entrance exam which is mostly conducted by the university concerned. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and you will get admission through counselling.

You can apply for CLAT which is the best option for you. It will help you to get admission the top National Law Universities of India. Just make sure that you have got at least 45% marks in Graduation.
25th January 2016, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I m in second year i mean about to start my third year in b.com so should i start studying for clat now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?