18th December 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Fashion Technology course in Mumbai?

Hi myself Pratibha. I want to join course in fashion technology in Mumbai. So tell me what is the procedure to join the course in Mumbai?

Please help me out.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  2. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  3. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  4. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  5. Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Mumbai) good to study Fashion course or not? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology from any university of Punjab University?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology? I have done MSc in Fashion technology with 73%
  8. List of Colleges with contact details to join B.Sc in Fashion Technology in Trichy?
  9. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  10. Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai good to study Diploma in Fashion?
  11. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  12. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  13. Best Textile Chemistry colleges for B.Tech?
  14. How can I join CBI after doing B.Tech in fashion technology
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in Fashion Technology in India?
  16. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  18. How to do interior designing after passing 10th?
22nd December 2015, 07:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Fashion Technology course in Mumbai?

After completing class 12th, a candidate can join Fashion Technology course.
Candidates can opt for Fashion Technology as a Graduation course by taking B.Sc in Fashion Technology. There will an Entrance examination naming NIFT, qualifying in which you can take admission under the course.
The eligibility criteria to appear in NIFT is that candidates must have completed class 12th with 50% of marks from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?