9th March 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required for doing BF Tech?

Respected sir,

I am kirthigan. I want to study BF Tech course from a reputed institute in India. I want to know that what qualification is required to study this course in India. Please reply.

Thanking you

yours faithfully,
Gkirthigan

10th March 2016, 04:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What qualification is required for doing BF Tech?

You will need to appear for the BF Tech Entrance Examination and it is your rank which will be the basis of your admission.
You will need to 60% marks in aggregate in your Class 12 and once you are having the required marks you will be provided admission on the basis of your rank in the Entrance Examination.
So now you need to prepare for the Entrance Examination to be eligible for admission to the course of BF Tech.
10th March 2016, 04:45 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of education with PCM from a recognized board. Candidates age should not be below 17 years and the upper age should not exceed 23 years(relaxation is allowed till 5 more years in case of SC/ST)
10th March 2016, 04:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue BF-Tech course candidates need to have completed their +2 level of education from a recognized board and should have studied PCM at their +2 level scoring a minimum of 50% in aggregate. Candidates age should however not exceed 23 years at the time of applying for the course.
10th March 2016, 11:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue BF. Tech is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.

The candidate who wish to pursue in reputed universities, then one has to appear for an entrance examination in National institute of fashion technology (NIFT).

The official website for NIFT is http://www.nift.ac.in/
10th March 2016, 11:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I am kirthigan. I want to study BF Tech course from a reputed institute in India. I want to know that what qualification is required to study this course in India. Please reply.

Thanking you

yours faithfully,
Gkirthigan
The eligibility to study B.F.Tech (Apparel Production) in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. It is one of the prestigious institutions in India. The duration of the course is 4 years. There are also other programmes like B.Des Fashion Design/Leather Design/Accessory Design/Textile Design/Knitwear Design/Fashion communication. NIFT has branches in many cities in India like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad,
New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Gandhinagar etc. The website link is http://www.nift.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?