14th July 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of ITI Diploma in foreign countries?

What is the scope of ITI Diploma in foreign countries?

16th July 2015, 10:05 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of ITI Diploma in foreign countries?

Nowadays its being a conflict between diploma and degree course. Students are prefering diploma course over degree course.

Those who hold ITI certificate in 8th class,would be equivalent to 10th class.

Those who hold ITI certificate in 10th,would be equivalent to 12th standard and are eligible for engineering course.

Diploma in ITI provides skills,technique to face during job profiles

ITI course would be evergreen demand till the companies exist both in india and foreign country.

When the country provides this opportunities then why to logg for foreign country. You can work in india itself.
17th July 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend,
After completing the engineering trading course in ITI, one can go for higher studies like diploma in engineering.There are also specialized short term courses for certain trades, offered in advanced training institutes (AIT's), which enhances the skills of the candidates.Most industries/companies accept ITI graduates only as apprentices and they train them for a period of 6 months to 1-2 years, depending on the company.They may be considered suitable for employment only after the training period.Reputed ITI's and ICT's have their own placement cells and candidates after completing their trades may be directly recruited to the companies.
Based on the trade opted,ITI qualified candidates can apply for jobs in the private sector and public sector.Electronics,welder, refrigeration and air-conditioner mechanic trade are the trades in ITI's which are most in demand.Since electronics in the basic of almost every field,it has got a vast scope.Electronics mechanic trade graduates can find opportunities in Information technology firms and in the manufacturing units of electronics equipment.Both welders and air-conditioner mechanics have much scope in India and Abroad.The major job openings of an A/C mechanic are in the different sections of the public service commission (psc) and in railways, as technicians, instructors etc.
16th April 2017, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I can clear 10th in 1997, after this I can do work in our workshop, 20 years experience of lathe machine work but our own workshop, today I need it iti diploma in lathe machine field, is there a right time to do diploma or not, iti is necessary for Canada work permit visa, please help and guide.
31st January 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have passed my iti diploma of trade fitter in 2005 after that I have work experience over 10 yr now I want study in Canada for my further engineering study is it possible?
19th June 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello i have passed my iti of trade machinist in 2013 after that one year apprentice in Bhel. I want to study in western countries. Like Australia. Is it possible.
1st November 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Is cops ITI diploma good for gone to abroad
20th May 2020, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

THERE IS ANY ITI COURSES FOR ARTS STUDENTS IN MEDICAL FIELD
11th January 2021, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I had completed iti in motor mechanics ,now I just want for further studies .
12th April 2021, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have studying my iti course in electrician. After completing my course I want to study in foreign country
12th April 2021, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in foreign country I have still studying my iti course in electrician
14th August 2021, 03:06 PM
Iffa0786

ITI is one of the best option for making career in Gulf counties like Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait also in other countries like Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand etc. So ITI will help you a lot for making career in technical fields. There are a lot of course in ITI like, ITI in Instruments Technician, ITI in Health and Safety, ITI in Fire Fighting etc, ITI in Plumbing etc.
16th August 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends.
I have complete my ITI course . So i have do job in foreign countries plzz sujjgest me right information.
17th August 2022, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Diesel mechanic trade scop in Singapore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?