26th February 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Mechatronics and Control Engineering in India?

I am doing mechatronics and control engineering from uet lahore. After this i want to get a job in India. So kindly tell me about the scope of this course in India in terms of job options?

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  3. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  4. What will be the career scope of BE in Mechatronics?
  5. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  6. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  7. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  8. What is the scope of Mechatronics engineering in India?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  10. WHat is the scope in future mechatronics engineering or automotive engineering
  11. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. What is the scope of B.Tech mechatronics and M.Tech Robotics
  13. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  14. Which stream is better in engineering between EE and Mechatronics?
  15. Scope of Mechatronics in Future?
  16. What is the scope in engineering disciplines?
  17. Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?
  18. What is the scope of going for B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering? How much salary can I expect?
8th April 2016, 08:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Mechatronics and Control Engineering in India?

Scope of Mechatronics and Control Engineering in India:

Yes. It does not whether it is India or some other country. I can say that future innovation involves in multi-disciplinary expertise. So based on this I can that, of course Mechatronics has a good scope. As mechatronics is a combination of
* Electrical Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Automation
* Informatics
* Robotics
* Telecommunication Engineering
and
* Control Engineering

I am sure you may find job opportunities in all the above mentioned based companies. Mechatronics is all about Machines and Mechatronics systems and is the future of Mechanical Engineering. So do not worry, there is a wide scope for candidates who are from this Mechatronics and Control Engineering background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?