5th April 2022, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

What are the scope of MTech in "Computational Analysis in Mechanical Sciences"? Can I attain easy placement in this field?

Respected Sir;

Subject - COMPUTATIONAL ANALYSIS IN MECHANICAL SCIENCES

I completed Mechanical Engineering. What are the scope of MTech in "Computational Analysis in Mechanical Sciences" ? Can I attain easy placement in this field ? Where will I get placed ?

The syllabus as follows ;

1st semester ;

Applied Mathematics , Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow , Optimization Techniques , Advanced Material Technol

ELECTIVE - Automation and Computer Integrated Manufacturing , Reliability Engineering , Operations Analysis and Modeling

2nd semester ;

Finite Element Analysis , Advanced Machine Design , Computational Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow , Modeling and Simulation

ELECTIVE - Numerical Methods in Mechanical Vibrations , Project Analysis and Management , Rapid Proto Typing

8th April 2022, 11:51 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scope of MTech in "Computational Analysis in Mechanical Sciences"? Can I attain easy placement in this field?

Majority of students work on top level projects at dream companies.

Majority of work revolve around machine learning and data science.

Most of the candidates got settled in Hyderabad with well paying packages.

Computational engineering graduates persue career in variety of fields including energy manufacturing, aerospace, healthcare, microelectronics and more.

After M.tech one can easily find jobs in
Research and Development Organizations
Manufacturing unit
IT companies as project Manager, Research Associate etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?