9th July 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BE(Aerospace Engineering) course in University Institute of Engineering?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) course in University Institute of Engineering. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

10th July 2019, 05:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BE(Aerospace Engineering) course in University Institute of Engineering?

Career in Aviation industry is full of adventure. There are lots of job opportunities available for an Aerospace/Aeronautical graduate in India as well as abroad. After completion of BE in Aerospace Engineering course you can work in both government and private sectors. As an Aerospace Engineers you can work in Air Force, Airlines, Corporate Research Companies, Helicopter Companies, Defence Ministry, Aviation Companies, NASA, Flying clubs, Aeronautical Laboratories, Aircraft manufacturers, government owned air services etc.
11th July 2019, 09:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BE(Aerospace Engineering) course in University Institute of Engineering?

There are so many job career options for aerospace engineers in both government & private sectors in India as well as abroad.

Major area of employment;
--------------------
Air Force,
Airlines,
Corporate Research Companies,
Helicopter Companies,
Defence Ministry,
Aviation Companies,
NASA,
Aeronautical Laboratories,
Aircraft manufacturers

Job Profiles:
-------------
Aerospace designer checker,
Aircraft production managers,
Thermal design engineers,
Mechanical design engineers,
Assistant technical officers,

Some top recruiters:
------------------
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL),
Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO),
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO),
Air India,
India Space Research Organization (ISRO),
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA),
Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE),
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?