10th June 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) course?

Hi friends, I am interested in studying BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology). But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can any of you tell me about the scope of this BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

24th April 2021, 11:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) course?

°°° The scope of studying BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) course and you can work as:

Medical laboratory technician

Clinical laboratory technician

Biochemist

Lab assistant

Health Care assistant

Educational consultant

Health and safety assistant

The scope of this course is very wide and after BSc in medical laboratory Technology course you can get so many best opportunities in many fields anywhere in the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?