24th January 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do with 51.1% in Graduation with Chemistry?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done my Graduation with Chemistry but I have secured only 51.1%. I am very much confused right now. Kindly tell me what should I do now? Please help me as I am confuse. Waiting for your response!

29th January 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do with 51.1% in Graduation with Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have done my Graduation with Chemistry but I have secured only 51.1%. I am very much confused right now. Kindly tell me what should I do now? Please help me as I am confuse. Waiting for your response!

You can study various post graduation courses after completion of Graduation in Chemistry. You can choose any one of the course, given below based on your skill, interest and ability:

MSc in Chemistry
MSc in Analytical Chemistry
MSc in Applied Chemistry
MSc in Biochemistry
Bachelor of Education
MCA
MBA
Integrated MSc and PhD in Chemistry
LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?