13th November 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BAMS course? Job opportunities and expected earning through this course?

Respected Sir, my father is suggesting me to do BAMS course and I am getting admission in Indraprastha University. I want to know what I will do after this course? What are the job opportunities? And most importantly how much I will earn?

27th November 2019, 11:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BAMS course? Job opportunities and expected earning through this course?

The areas which are available for a BAMS graduate to build a career successfully can be broadly classified into the following five categories-

Clinical practice

Academic

Research

Management and administration

Drug manufacturing

You can persue MD.
And apart from this you can choose a career in research such as MSc or PG diploma in clinical research.
These courses are available at various Institutions and Universities throughout the country.

You can also pursue a career related to medical field such as MHA( Masters in health administration), MBA in hospital and Healthcare management etc.
Other courses like schools medicine, disaster management, Industrial Management, preventive and promoting Health Care, are also good options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?