24th January 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing BBA from Ranchi Women's college?

Hello everyone, I am doing Graduation. Its my last year of BBA from Ranchi Women's college, Ranchi. After Graduation what should I do? Please advise me some valuable suggestion. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

29th January 2019, 04:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing BBA from Ranchi Women's college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am doing Graduation. Its my last year of BBA from Ranchi Women's college, Ranchi. After Graduation what should I do? Please advise me some valuable suggestion. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

You can study Master of Business Administration (MBA) after completion of BBA from Ranchi Women’s College. There are various specializations available in the MBA like Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Retail Management, E-Commerce, etc. You have to clear the entrance examination like CAT, MAT, CMAT, SNAP, ATMA, TANCET, XAT, etc. for the admission to study MBA. The scope for the MBA course is higher in India if you study the course in a reputed B-School.
29th January 2019, 08:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion, you should go for the Master of Business Administration course after completing BBA course. Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree and the duration of this course is two years.

BEST JOBS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

=> Brand & Marketing.

=> Financial Organizations.

=> Industrial Houses.

=> Multinational Companies.

=> Non-profit Organizations.

=> Personal Business.

=> Educational Institutes.

=> Export Companies.
5th February 2019, 03:13 PM
aarushiguglani

According to me, you should go with higher studies such as MBA. MM Insititute of Management various MBA courses.
Finance Management
HR Management
International Business
Information Technology
Marketing Management
Hospital Management
Hospitality Management
Retail Management
For More Information, Visit: https://www.mmumullana.org/management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?