2nd January 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation to become a lawyer?

I am not financially strong but I want to be a lawyer so what should i do after graduation? Can you tell if there is some course which I need to with less money spent? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible.

2nd January 2016, 07:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation to become a lawyer?

If you wish to become a lawyer, you have to opt for LLB course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of law.

Admission to three years LLB degree course is done on the basis of separate entrance exams conducted by the concerned university or on the basis of merit only.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age-limit for admission.
3rd January 2016, 01:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation to become a lawyer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am not financially strong but I want to be a lawyer so what should i do after graduation? Can you tell if there is some course which I need to with less money spent? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible.

The candidate has to study LLB course after graduation to become a Lawyer. The eligibility to study LLB is a graduation from a recognised university. There is no age limit for the law course. The duration of the course is 3 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission in some of the colleges like Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. The website link is given http://www.tndalu.ac.in/ The course is available in all the states of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?