2nd November 2018, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if secured 43% in BSc(Chemistry)?

Hello Everyone, I have done my Graduation with Chemistry. But I have secured only 43% marks in my BSc. Kindly tell me what should I do now? I am really confused. Please help me as I am confuse. Waiting for your response!

9th November 2018, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if secured 43% in BSc(Chemistry)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone, I have done my Graduation with Chemistry. But I have secured only 43% marks in my BSc. Kindly tell me what should I do now? I am really confused. Please help me as I am confuse. Waiting for your response!

You can study further courses like MSc Chemistry or apply for jobs. You can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations after completion of BSc Chemistry. You can also apply for a medical representative job after completion of BSc Chemistry. You should have very good communication skills to get a job. You have to appear for the written test and interview for getting a job. You can also apply for jobs in various banks for the posts like Clerk. The above given are some of the options available for you after completion of BSc Chemistry.
10th November 2018, 01:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if secured 43% in BSc(Chemistry)?

After successful completion of B.Sc in Chemistry course, you have several options and they are given in detail below.

>> Searching for jobs

>> Pursuing Higher Studies

If you are really interested in further studies, then you can start applying for higher course opportunities. Some of the top and recommended courses are,

@ M.Sc in Chemistry
@ M.Sc in Drug Chemistry
@ M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry
@ Master of Business Administration
@ M.Sc in Physical and Materials Chemistry
@ M.Sc in Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry..etc.,

Otherwise, you may find employment opportunities in Government colleges, universities, chemical industries, pharmaceutical companies, food manufacturing industries...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?