9th November 2019, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue BArch being a 12th Commerce with Computer Application student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to study BArch course. However, I am a Commerce student with Computer Applications and currently studying in 12th standard. Kindly tell me what I have to do for studying BArch course? Please tell me asap.

9th November 2019, 05:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue BArch being a 12th Commerce with Computer Application student?

To study BArch the educational qualification which is required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board or a candidate must have passed class 10th plus 3 year diploma in any stream from a recognized institution/university with a minimum score of 50% marks.

The candidate should have a valid NATA score (National Aptitude Test) which is conducted by the Council of Architecture.
10th November 2019, 01:01 PM
Huzefa_Ghadiyali

Default Re: What should I do to pursue BArch being a 12th Commerce with Computer Application student?

Hello,
I understand your concern for pursuing b.arch after 12th commerce.
Upon reading your question I see that you've studied computer applications as an extra subject.
However, for pursuing b.arch one needs to appear for entrance exams such as JEE and NATA.
To appear for these entrance exams one must compulsorily take Maths as an extra subject.
Since you're already in class 12, the only option you have is to appear for maths externally and then appear for entrance exams.
Rest assured b.arch is an intensely growing field and has it's salary packages skyrocketing these days.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
Huzefa
11th November 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to write wbcs exam after my graduation but I don't know about what's percentage required for wbcs exam
14th November 2019, 09:54 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to write wbcs exam after my graduation but I don't know about what's percentage required for wbcs exam
For WBCS Exam, no minimum percentage is required but the only condition regarding educational qualification is that the candidate must possess a degree of a recognized University and have the ability to read, write and speak Bengali.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?