21st May 2022, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue Company Secretary after BBI?

I am in final year of graduation in BBI and I want to do CS after graduation... What should I do...

25th May 2022, 12:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Company Secretary after BBI?

One can persue company secretary just after 12th also and after graduation also.
Those who have already completed graduation can take admission in company secretaryship.

For getting admission , candidate must have completed bachelor's with atleast 60% marks from a recognised board.

Admission to company secretaryship is granted on the basis of marks in last qualifying exam.
27th May 2022, 05:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Company Secretary after BBI?

The Company Secretary course is offered by the ICSI that includes three levels - Foundation, Executive, and Professional program. The educational qualification for each program is given below.

CS Foundation Program - A candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream excluding Fine Arts with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

CS Executive Program - The candidates who have completed graduation or post-graduation in any stream excluding Fine Arts or have cleared the Foundation level of CA can directly take admission to CS Executive level.

CS Professional Program - The candidates willing to take admission into the ICSI Company Secretary Professional course must successfully pass the ICSI Company Secretary Executive examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?