24th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing B.Com in Melbourne?

Hello Sir,
I request you to guide me for what course I should select. I Am doing S.Y.B.Com in VNSGU in India and after B.Com I want to study in Australia. I prefer Melbourne. Kindly tell me what should I study there? I am eagerly waiting for your answer. Thank you!

1st August 2016, 02:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing B.Com in Melbourne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I request you to guide me for what course I should select. I Am doing S.Y.B.Com in VNSGU in India and after B.Com I want to study in Australia. I prefer Melbourne. Kindly tell me what should I study there? I am eagerly waiting for your answer. Thank you!

The aspirant can study various courses in Melbourne (Australia) after B.Com from India. The candidate can study Master of Commerce, Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Management, Master of Business etc in Melbourne (Australia) after B.Com. For studying the master’s course in Australia, you have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. The aspirant has to clear the GMAT, which is required by some universities for the MBA program in Australia. So you can choose the course and then university for studies in Melbourne.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?