4th November 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

What should be the procedure followed for applying CS course after completion of B.Com?

hello,

I have complete my graduation (B.COM) i joined my job and drop it & joined it again i am in secretarial work (Company Secretary)
now I want to enter in CS course how can i enroll.

7th November 2015, 11:52 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the procedure followed for applying CS course after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,

I have complete my graduation (B.COM) i joined my job and drop it & joined it again i am in secretarial work (Company Secretary)
now I want to enter in CS course how can i enroll.

You have to enrol for CS Executive Programme directly in Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).

You can get the registration form along with prospectus available at headquarters/regional councils/chapters.

You can also apply online through the website www.icsi.in.

The Executive Programme have 2 modules, Module I contains 4 subjects and Module II contains 3 papers.

You have to clear the Executive programme to appear for Professional Programme.

The ICSI links are given http://www.icsi.edu/
& http://www.icsi.edu/hyderabad/Students/EnrollmentDetails.aspx you can refer the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?