30th April 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of the Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020?

Hello friends, can any of you know about the syllabus of the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test for admission in BTech course this year which is 2020? I have searched alot but couldn't get the syllabus. So, please help me to get the syllabus of this year. Thank you!

4th May 2020, 01:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can any of you know about the syllabus of the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test for admission in BTech course this year which is 2020? I have searched alot but couldn't get the syllabus. So, please help me to get the syllabus of this year. Thank you!
Here I am attaching the syllabus for Banasthali Vidyapith B.Tech Aptitude Test 2020, please download it for your reference.

Official website -> [B]Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Banasthali Vidyapith Syllabus.pdf(33.4 KB, 0 views)
4th May 2020, 02:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020?

The syllabus of the Banasthali Vidyapeeth BTech aptitude Test 2020 is based on syllabus of 11th and 12th standard of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

You have to prepare yourself thoroughly with all the topics of these three subjects of 11th and 12th standard.

For more information you can visit this website-
www.banasthali.org
4th May 2020, 04:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of Banasthali Vidyapith Btech admission test is based on the syllabus of intermediate(11th and 12th standards of Physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf banasthali_broucher.pdf(2.87 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?