23rd February 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BTech) 2020?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BTech) for this year. But I don’t know the syllabus of this year’s admission test. If any of you know about the syllabus of this year then kindly share it with me.

25th February 2020, 03:14 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BTech) 2020?

Syllabus of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BTech) 2020:-

Physics - +1 and +2

Chemistry - +1 and +2

Mathematics - +1 and +2

English proficiency - Grammar, Vocabulary, Analogy, reading comprehension and composition.

Reasoning - Verbal reasoning - classification, Analogy, logical deduction - reading passage, chart logic ETC. Nonverbal reasoning - Pattern perception, Figure Matrix, Paper cutting, rule detection etc.
25th February 2020, 03:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test(BTech) 2020?

The Syllabus of Birla institute of technology and science admission test (B.Tech) can be downloaded through attached file-

For more information you can visit this website is:
bitsadmission.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT Topics.pdf(515.5 KB, 0 views)
25th February 2020, 04:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can download the Syllabus of BITSAT BTech 2020 here-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT Topics.pdf(515.5 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?