11th February 2020, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test 2020?

Hello everyone, I have applied for Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test so that I can study BTech course in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the syllabus of this admission test for this year. Can any of you kindly tell me about the syllabus?

12th February 2020, 03:59 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test 2020?

Syllabus of Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test 2020 :

Physics :
Nuclear Physics, Electrostatics, Communication Systems, Atomic Physics, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Current Electricity, Effects of Electric Current, Dual Nature of Radiation And matter–relativity, Semiconductor Devices and their Applications, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current

Chemistry :
P – Block Elements, D – Block Elements, F – Block Elements, Atomic Structure, Periodic Classification, P – Block Elements, D – Block Elements, F – Block Elements, Isomerism, Organic Chemistry, Thermodynamics – II, Ethers, Hydroxy Derivatives, Carboxylic Acids

Mathematics :
Analytical geometry, Applications of matrices and Determinants, Vector Algebra, Complex Numbers, Integral Calculus & its Applications, Differential Calculus – , Applications I, Differential Calculus – Applications II, Differential Equations, Discrete mathematics

Biology (For Biotechnology) :
Microbiology, Applied biology, Environmental science, Theories of evolution, Taxonomy of Angiosperms, Cell biology and genetics, Plant anatomy, Biology in human welfare, Plant physiology, Human physiology and Immunology
12th February 2020, 10:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test 2020?

Syllabus of Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test 2020:-

Candidates can prepare themselves through the syllabus which consists the physics, chemistry and mathematics.
The questions asked in the examination will be taken from the syllabus and it will be very helpful for the candidate to refer to the syllabus and exam pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?