18th March 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the top 3 branches for a candidate with 2112 rank in KIITEE? Whether KIIT University is better than lower ranked NITs?

Hello,
My son has got 2112 rank in KIITEE. What are the top 3 branches there, which he will get and also tell me that KIIT University is better than some lower rank NITs?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university?
  2. Best KIIT campus and best engineering branch having 7973 rank in KIITEE?
  3. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 17420 rank in KIITEE?
  4. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  5. Can I get MCA in KIIT after rank if 1220 in KIITEE?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  7. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 518 rank in KIITEE MBBS?
  8. Is counseling fee of Rs 55,000 for B.Tech KIIT university refundable? What will I get at 6457 rank in KIITEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  10. Should I join counseling of KIIT or wait for AIEEE results after scoring 8800 rank in KIITEE? I have scored 117 marks in AIEEE
  11. Being a general candidate can I get admission if secured 8229 rank in KIITEE Online Test?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
  13. Syllabus for computer from primary to secondary level?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(E&TC/CSE/EEE) if secured 8847 rank in KIITEE? Last year cutoff rank for admission?
  15. How is the placement of M.Tech ECE in KIIT?
  16. What branches will I get after scoring 5615 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Whether my amount will be refunded if want to quit admission from KIIT?
  18. Will I be able to get admission if secured 667 rank in KIITEE Medical?
27th October 2017, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the top 3 branches for a candidate with 2112 rank in KIITEE? Whether KIIT University is better than lower ranked NITs?

Top 3 branches every year varies according to the choice of students. It also depends on the current economic situation of the country and preferences keep on changing.

But KIIT are still not better than NITs, because they are private institutes and will be expensive in comparison. After IITs, NITs are the next choice and after that some central universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?