4th November 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) will be started in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute? Requirements to apply?

I want to apply for B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) course in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. Please help me to know about the requirements to apply for this course. And please tell me when the admission will be start?

21st May 2017, 01:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) will be started in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute? Requirements to apply?

To be eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. (Dialysis Technology) course at Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, you should have passed 12th standard with Science stream from a recognised board. You should be at least 18 years old to be eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. (Dialysis Technology) course at Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. The admissions for B.Sc. (Dialysis Technology) course will be started in the month of May every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?