6th January 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

When will the forms be available for B.Com admission in St. Xavier’s college?

When will the forms be available for B.Com in St. Xavier's college? I don’t have maths as my optional subject. Am I eligible for admission and what type of questions will be there for entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission?
  2. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College?
  3. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  4. Date of forms for Biotechnology from St.Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  5. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  6. How to take admission in St Xavier College, Kolkata? Information regarding the admission forms and the procedure?
  7. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  8. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  9. How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?
  10. Admission in St. Xavier's College B.Com course is possible without having good marks in 10+2?
  11. Is it enough to have 78 marks in English to get admission in Xavier college for doing English honors?
  12. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
  13. How to get admission in B.Sc geology honors in St Xavier College Ranchi?
  14. When will the forms going to be available for admission in B.Com?
  15. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  17. Admission process for class one admission at St Xavier's school, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
6th January 2017, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the forms be available for B.Com admission in St. Xavier’s college?

The admissions for B.Com course at St. Xavier's College will be done in the second week of June every year. Admissions for B.Com course at St. Xavier's College are offered through merit basis of 12th standard examination marks followed by Interview. No admission test or entrance examination will be conducted by St. Xavier's College for offering admissions in B.Com course. So, you need to attend the Interview in second week of June to take admission in B.Com course at St. Xavier's College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?