18th February 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Whether Himalayan University offer BE course? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is BE course available in Himalayan University which is located in Itanagar? If yes, then how can I apply for this course in this university? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

22nd February 2019, 03:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Himalayan University offer BE course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Himalayan University offers B.Tech course in the following specializations.
Civil Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering,
Computer Science,
Information Technology.

In order to get admission in B.Tech course in Himalayan University, you can apply online through the official website link given below.
https://www.himalayanuniversity.com/...ssion-form.php

For more details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.himalayanuniversity.com/...coursesOffered
23rd February 2019, 12:31 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Himalayan University offer BE course? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is BE course available in Himalayan University which is located in Itanagar? If yes, then how can I apply for this course in this university? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!
Yes, Himalayan University offers BTech (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / IT / Computer Science) courses.

Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the BTech course in Himalayan University. They have to apply online or offline for the admission to study BTech courses in Himalayan University. Admission to the BTech courses are done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination in Himalayan University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?