25th July 2020, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Whether Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Mumbai has AICTE and UGC approval?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management of Mumbai has the AICTE and UGC approval? I want to do BBA Aviation course in this institute. So, I need to know about the approval. Please let me know immediately.

28th July 2020, 01:57 PM
Career Saints

Default Re: Whether Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Mumbai has AICTE and UGC approval?

Hello,
Greetings from Career Saints!
Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management (IALM) , Mumbai s the only Institute offering full time residential programs at BBA & MBA Level in Logistics & Aviation in collaboration with (a UGC recognized university under section 3 of the UGC act 1956).
Please click below link for more details.
https://www.ilamindia.in/ilams-advantage.php

Hope this helps. Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?