7th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Whether International Business is available to study in BBA?

Hi,
I want to study BBA in International Business. Can you tell me this specialization is available in BBA or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether International Business is available to study in BBA? -- [New]
  2. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  3. Companies in UAE providing internship to students doing BBA Majors International Business?
  4. What is BBA and which are the government jobs available after doing BBA?
  5. How to get a job after doing BBA in international business from university of lucknow
  6. Which one is better between BBA and BBM IB?
  7. Is IIBS- International Institute of Business Studies a study center only??
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  9. What should I study in MBA to become a Business Analyst for BBA graduate?
  10. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  12. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?
  15. Can I study MBA in International Business being a B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  16. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in International Air Transport Association being a BBA graduate?
  18. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
12th October 2015, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether International Business is available to study in BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to study BBA in International Business. Can you tell me this specialization is available in BBA or not?
Sorry, there is no colleges in India, which does not offer BBA in International Business. However, you can study International Business as a part of the subject in BBA, but not as a whole specialization.

Bachelor of Business Administration is three years Master Degree course which is split into six semesters. Those who are interested to apply for MBA or want to make their career in the business field, then this course is a good choice for such candidates.

Students having completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized board with an aggregate of 50% marks can apply for BBA course. Any stream students are eligible to apply. Admissions will be offered on the basis of 12th board exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?