2nd April 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Whether LLB is considered as a Graduation course? Is it beneficial to pursue LLB?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to know that is LLB considered as Graduation course? Doing any other Graduation course with this help me or is it beneficial to study this course in Graduation? I am interested to do LLB course. Please let me know immediately.

8th April 2019, 12:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether LLB is considered as a Graduation course? Is it beneficial to pursue LLB?

Whether LLB is considered as a Graduation course? Is it beneficial to pursue LLB?

Yes, LLB or Bachelor of law is a graduate program and the duration of the program is of 3 years.

You can choose LL.B, if you want to make your career in the field of Law.

Yes, you can certainly pursue this course along with B.A or B.com course.

After completing this course you can opt for any of the below options:-
:-Litigation
:-Judiciary
:-Can become a professor or lecturer in the field of Academic
:-You can prepare for Civil Services

You can also pursue LL.M fro further studies.
8th April 2019, 04:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether LLB is considered as a Graduation course? Is it beneficial to pursue LLB?

BA LLB is definitely considered a degree course if it is completed from a recognized university. If you want to become a Lawyer then surely this course will be beneficial. Just make sure you pursue it from a reputed place.

You can appear for CLAT to get admission at top law universities in India. It is a degree and no need to pursue any other degree along with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?