8th June 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether online application facility available in KLE University Belgaum for Bachelor of Physiotherapy admission?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that online application filling facility is available in KLE University Belgaum as I am interested to secure admission for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? Please let me know immediately.

11th June 2019, 04:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether online application facility available in KLE University Belgaum for Bachelor of Physiotherapy admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know that online application filling facility is available in KLE University Belgaum as I am interested to secure admission for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? Please let me know immediately.

Yes, candidates can apply online for the admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course in KLE University Belgaum. They have to take the printout of the online submission application and submit to the university through registered post for the admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course in KLE University Belgaum. Duration of the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course is 4 years and 6 months. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?