29th October 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing SAP is beneficial after D.Pharma and B.A.? Best courses other than B.Pharma?

SIR,
I am D.Pharma and now doing BA (with home science, sociology, and politics). Will SAP course be helpful, if yes then in what way?

Also tell me the best course except B.PHARMA ( as i am pursuing BA) as of interdisciplinary nature and emerging area in this field?
SANDHYA PANDEY

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in pharma industry if I am a B.Pharm fresher?
  2. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  3. Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?
  4. SAP courses and SAP Institutes after BE in Industrial Engineering and Management
  5. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities offering distance learning program in B.Pharma? I have completed my Diploma in pharmacy technician
  7. What are the B.Pharmacy jobs in Orissa? Names of the pharma industries?
  8. SAP FICO is beneficial for M.Com degree holder? Expected salary?
  9. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  10. How to get a pharmacist job in Indian Army?
  11. Details about SAP course? I am pursuing BSc
  12. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  13. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  14. Whether pursuing SAP-CRM will help me to work in Canada or UK being a Ph.D in Marketing Management candidate? -- [New]
  15. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  16. Are there any government jobs after completing PGDM course?
  17. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  18. Can I join SAP-FICO course after B.Com? Duration and the fee structure of this course?
3rd May 2017, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing SAP is beneficial after D.Pharma and B.A.? Best courses other than B.Pharma?

Many pharma companies accept candidates with SAP qualification. If you can pursue the said course from a reputed institute, then you can get placement in top pharma companies.

Hence, you should aim to gain the best skills, if you want to get a decent job. There are many people who have done SAP course and are unable to find a job, because they haven't got the required skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?