4th June 2021, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Will Arts help me in becoming IPS? What else can I become by taking Arts is not an IPS?

Will Arts help me in becoming IPS. What else can I become by taking Arts is not an IPS. Will Arts give me a good salary?

5th June 2021, 12:37 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Will Arts help me in becoming IPS? What else can I become by taking Arts is not an IPS?

Yes, Arts help you to become IPS because most of the syllabus is same.

You can be a teacher.

You can be scientist in respective field.

You can be journalist also.

You can be social activist.

Yes, You can secure good salary if you are at good position.
5th June 2021, 02:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Arts help me in becoming IPS? What else can I become by taking Arts is not an IPS?

The qualification required to become an IPS Officer is a candidate must be a citizen of India and must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 32 years. The male candidate's minimum height should be 165 cm and for the female candidate, it is 150 cm.

The candidate can apply through Civil Services Examinations for the post of an IPS officer which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.upsc.gov.in
5th June 2021, 10:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

One can become an I.P.S Officer after qualifying in Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years.

Examination is conducted in three stages. So, you can appear for the examination and qualify in all stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?