17th December 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Address of Punjab Agriculture Cooperative Institute

please send me address of Punjab agriculture cooperative institute training data entry operator on my id '[email protected]'

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Punjab Cooperative agriculture development bank for clerk and field officer
  2. Previous years question papers of Punjab Agriculture Cooperative and Bank develpment
  3. Model question papers of Punjab State Agriculture Cooperative bank
  4. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development Board
  5. Previous years question papers of punjab state cooperative agriculture development bank
  6. Am I eligible for Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development Development bank exam?
  7. Solved question papers of Punjab Cooperative Agriculture bank papers
  8. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative and Agriculture development bank
  9. Job opportunities for a B.Tech and MBA candidate?
  10. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture development and study material for economics and commerce
  11. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative and Agriculture bank
  12. Previous years papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development bank
  13. How many types of questions are asked in Punjab state cooperative agriculture bank
  14. Punjab economics and commerce question papers with answers?
  15. Previous years question papers of Punjab State Cooperative and Agriculture Development bank for the post of data entry operator
  16. Solved question papers for punjab state agriculture cooperative bank -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Books to be referred for clerical post in punjab state cooperative agriculture development bank limited
  18. sir plz send me previous year paper of punjab cooperative agriculture development bank for clerk and fieldofficer
18th December 2014, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Address of Punjab Agriculture Cooperative Institute

Agriculture Cooperative Staff Training Institute, Jalandhar, Punjab, Jalandhar (District Jalandhar), Punjab, India

Pin Code : 144001

Phone: +91-181-2223364, 2223374
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?