29th September 2015, 03:50 PM
pradeep_bhatta

Advertising companies offering Internship to Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate in Mumbai and Pune?

Respected Sir,
I am doing Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. I want to do Internship in any Advertising company. Can you please let me know about the companies in Mumbai and Pune? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  3. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  4. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  5. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  6. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  7. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  8. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  10. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  11. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  12. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  13. Top institutes offering Bachelor in Mass communication and journalism?
  14. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
  15. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
  16. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  17. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  18. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
23rd October 2015, 12:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advertising companies offering Internship to Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate in Mumbai and Pune?

You can apply for internship in following Advertising companies in Mumbai and Pune

1. Madison Advertising, 3rd Floor, Zoroastrian Building, 16, Hornimon Circle, Horniman Circle, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400023, Phone: 022 22693251

2. International Advertising, 407, Sharaf Mansion, Princess Street, Kalbadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400002, Phone: 022 22015835

3. Advertising Balloons, 7, Sutar Chwal, 3rd Floor, Sutar Chawl Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400002, Phone: 022 23446437

4. Fair & Fast Advertising, Off No 1170/5, Kartik Chambers, J M Road, Near Modern High School, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, Phone: 020 25511054

5. Graffi Advertising & Marketing, 562/5, Saj Chambers, Near Congress Bhavan, Shivaji Nagar, Sahakar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, Phone: 020 25534287
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?