3rd November 2019, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do a Graphic Design internship in Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad being a Diploma in Interior Design holder?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Interior Design course. I have completed my Diploma course and waiting for the pass certificate. I came to know that Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad is offering a Graphic Design internship. So, am I eligible to do this internship?

4th November 2019, 07:45 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Default Re: Am I eligible to do a Graphic Design internship in Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad being a Diploma in Interior Design holder?

Yes, you are eligible to do a Graphic Design internship in Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad .

Some requirements and skills is given below:-

1. Candidate should have good knowledge of Photoshop.

2. Candidates having a slight knowledge of Final Cut Pro will be preferred.

3. Candidate should have knowledge about adobe photoshop, adobe Illustrator.

You may visit www.internshala.com for more information.
4th November 2019, 09:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to do a Graphic Design internship in Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad being a Diploma in Interior Design holder?

Eligibility to do a Graphic Design internship in Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad being a Diploma in Interior Design holder is given below:-

1. Candidate should have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe creative suite.

2. Candidate should also have English proficiency.

3. Candidate should be available for the duration of 2 months.

4. Candidate should belong to Ghaziabad or neighbouring places.

You may visit the website www.vapronixweb.com for more information.
4th November 2019, 11:56 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do a Graphic Design internship in Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad being a Diploma in Interior Design holder?

Yes, you can certainly apply for Graphic Design internship in Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Graphic Design internship in Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad is Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Interior Desining or equivalent from a recognized university. You must have the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro.

You can visit the website http://vapronixweb.com for more information.
5th November 2019, 12:14 AM
Anuj Pubg

Smile Re: Am I eligible to do a Graphic Design internship in Vapronix Web Private Limited Ghaziabad being a Diploma in Interior Design holder?

1- Candidate should have knowledge of English Proficiency.
2- Candidate should also have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe creative suite.
3- Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
4- Candidate should belong from Ghaziabad or neighboring cities.
5- Candidate should be available for duration of 2 months.

You may visit the official website www.vapronixweb.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?