17th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?

I am studying btech 2nd yr in itbhu(iit varanasi) in electrical engg dept.can i get internship for this summer.how can i apply for that.? Can someone provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Waiting to get a reply for following the procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship in BHEL Bangalore after studying electrical engineering in IIT(BHU) Varanasi
  2. How can I apply for summer internship after completing 2nd year? I am a student of IIT BHU Varanasi
  3. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  8. Eligibility for internship in IIT Delhi?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  10. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. How to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  18. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
17th April 2015, 08:06 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?

Yes, you can apply for the internship after completion of 2nd Year. The minimum qualification to apply for internship is the candidate must have completed his 2nd year. If you have completed your 2nd year at the the of internship you can apply for internship.

>> To apply for internship first you need to get permission from your college.

>> After that you need to contact to the HR department of the company in which you want to do internship.

>> If you have any reference from the employ of the company, then it is very essay to get internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?