9th August 2022, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for internship as I am in 2nd year and Btech IT student?

Can i get an internship as i am in 2nd year of btech in Informational Technology?

10th August 2022, 12:20 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship as I am in 2nd year and Btech IT student?

Yes, you can get an internship as being 2nd-year student of BTech in Informational Technology. Many organizations provide internships to second-and third-year students. But you must have the required skills to get qualified for the internship.
11th August 2022, 09:17 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship as I am in 2nd year and Btech IT student?

Yes, you are eligible for internship.

Those candidate who are doing B.Tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, and M.Tech from a recognised University all eligible for internship pass out candidates are also eligible for internship. Internship does not require any percentage marks in through studies.

Eligibility criteria for internship:-
You should have completed your second year or above of your degree course.
Pending backlogs are not allowed.
Good communication skills with good behaviour is must.

So, if you fullfill the following eligibility criteria then you can start applying for internship in various companies.
12th August 2022, 12:26 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes, as a second-year student of the BTech in Information Technology, you are eligible to apply for an internship.
Internships are offered by several companies to second and third year students. But in order to be eligible for the internship, you must possess the necessary abilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?