9th June 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do an Internship in ITC for BBA 5th semester student?

Sir, I am a BBA student of 5th semester. I have heard about the Internship offered in ITC. So, I am willing to join this Internship. But before approaching them, I would like to know that is it beneficial for me?

13th June 2016, 08:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do an Internship in ITC for BBA 5th semester student?

Yes, it will definitely be beneficial for you if you can pursue internship opportunity in ITC. ITC is a world renowned company so it is a good place to pursue internship. Apart from this, internship of any sort of always beneficial as it not only enhances the resume but also helps in maturing a person and providing the professional pressure to which one gets accustomed which is very helpful in the future. Since you have completed BBA course, so you should go for higher studies and pursuing internships now will definitely add on to your work experience which will beneficial for job opportunities after BBA or higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?