4th February 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Benefits to apply for the 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad

Hello everyone, I have heard that Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad is offering an internship related to 3D Animation. I am planning to do this internship. But I need to know what benefits I will get through this internship? Can you please let me know?

6th February 2021, 04:04 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Benefits to apply for the 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad

The following Benefits to apply for the 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad :-

A.Certificate
B.Letter of recommendation

Hope it helps.
6th February 2021, 04:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to apply for the 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad

The benefits to apply for the 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.6000 per month for the duration of 5 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.qlearncept.com
6th February 2021, 11:26 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of applying for 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad is given below:-

:-The candidates will be offered a valuable certificate which would be a proof that you have completed the internship successfully.
:-A letter of recommendation will be provided to give you an extra advantage over other candidates while applying for jobs.
9th February 2021, 05:21 PM
prynsh7

Benefits of applying for the 3D Animation internship in Qlearncept Edutech LLP Hyderabad are as follows:

>>You will get certificate at the end of internship.
>>You will get letter of recommendation
>>You will get work experience
>>You will be Paid
15th August 2021, 09:34 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:
The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
15th August 2021, 09:35 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?