18th January 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Network Support Engineering Internship in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited which is Network Support Engineering Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

23rd January 2019, 07:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Network Support Engineering Internship in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited?

Benefits of applying for Network Support Engineering Internship in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited is that you will get Internship Certificate, experience letter and job offer etc. after successful completion of internship. You will get around Rs. 10,000 - 15,000/- per month as stipend for doing Network Support Engineering Internship in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited.
30th August 2021, 12:23 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Network Support Engineering Internship in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited?

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?