8th May 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited which is Web Development Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

11th May 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited which is Web Development Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Interns can get the following benefits of doing the Web Development internship in the Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited:

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 13,160 per month

>> Interns can get real time work experience

>> Interns can get a job offer

>> Interns can get flexible working hours, informal dress code, free snacks and beverages

>> Interns can improve their knowledge and skills in web development
11th May 2019, 05:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

The candidates who join Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.13,160 per month.

They will have flexible working hours along with snacks Free snacks & beverages.

They will have to work only for 5 days a week.

The candidates on successful completion of the Internship will get the Certificate along with Job offer to work as a permanent employee with a salary package of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac per annum.
11th May 2019, 10:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited;

This is a paid internship, hence you will receive Rs. 13160 per month as stipend for 6 months duration of internship tenure.

You will get informal dress code and 5 working days in a week during the internship and Internship certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc. after completion of internship.

You will improve your knowledge in the field of Web Development.
12th May 2019, 01:17 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get the following Benefits of doing Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited.

1) You will get around Rs 13,160 per month as Web Development Internship
in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited .

2) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the
position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of
Rs. 3 to 4 Lac per annum.

3) Your work hours will be flexible.

4) There is no dress code in this company.

5) You have to work 5 days in a weak.

6) you will get free snacks & beverages.
12th May 2019, 09:42 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

#You will learn alot by your own and the team member they are very helpful.

# You will never get bored as the team is awesome if you are not extra-ordinary.

# No hierarchy, you can go and talk to anyone you wish to.

# Flexible timing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?