5th August 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Accounts internship in SVS Satellite Communications Private Limited Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the benefits which I will get through Accounts internship in SVS Satellite Communications Private Limited Gurgaon. I want to apply for Accounts internship in SVS Satellite Communications. Please let me know about the benefits.

7th August 2020, 04:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Accounts internship in SVS Satellite Communications Private Limited Gurgaon?

The benefits of doing an Accounts internship in SVS Satellite Communications Private Limited Gurgaon are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at the work place.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of free snacks & beverages at the work place.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.6000 - Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.svssatcom.com
7th August 2020, 12:17 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Accounts internship in SVS Satellite Communications Private Limited Gurgaon?

Benefits of doing Accounts internship in SVS Satellite Communications Private Limited Gurgaon is given below-

1. You Will get internship certificate.

2.There will be informal dress code.

3. You will get Free snacks & beverages.

4. You Will get stipend also.

5. You Will get working experience.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19/8/2020.
7th August 2020, 03:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Accounts internship in SVS Satellite Communications Private Limited Gurgaon :-

1) You will get around Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 8,000/- per month as Accounts interns in SVS Satellite Communications Private Limited Gurgaon.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) There is no dress code in this company.

4) You will get free snacks & beverages.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
http://www.svssatcom.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?