3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Computer Vision Internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

Hi Sir, I have received an email regarding the internship of Computer Vision which is available in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can I know about the benefits?

5th September 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Computer Vision Internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have received an email regarding the internship of Computer Vision which is available in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can I know about the benefits?

The benefits of doing the Computer Vision internship in the Arcturus Business Solutions are given below:

Interns can get a Job Offer

Interns can get Rs 8,000 / month as a stipend

Interns can get a certificate and free snacks and beverages

Interns can get flexible work hours and informal dress code

Interns can get real time practical work experience
5th September 2019, 04:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Computer Vision Internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi?

The benefits of doing Computer Vision internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi is mentioned below:-

1)You will get an opportunity to work on software development using PyQT5 .
2)You will be learning how to create a new or upgraded vision-based models using TensorFlow, Kears and PyTorch.
3)You will be awarded a valuable certificate on successful completion of the internship.
4)If you want, you can continue as a permanent employee with a salary package of Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 per year as you will be given an offer letter.
5)You will get the facility of Free snacks & beverages.
6)The duration of the Computer Vision internship in Arcturus Business Solutions Delhi would be of 4 months with paid stipend of Rs.8,000 per month.

You can visit the website http://arcturusbusiness.com/ for more information.
5th September 2019, 11:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Computer Vision Internship at Arcturus Business Solutions in Delhi are given below.

1) You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 8,000/- per month as Computer Vision Internship at Arcturus Business Solutions in Delhi.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

5) There is no dress code in this company.

6) You will get free snacks & beverages.
6th September 2019, 12:34 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The benefits of doing the Computer Vision internship in the Arcturus Business Solutions:
  • Can get Stipend of Rs. 8,000 per Month
  • Based on the performance the candidate may have chance to get Job Offer
  • Can gain work experience.
14th August 2021, 02:21 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?