10th May 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

13th May 2019, 05:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited?

The benefits of doing a Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited is as follows:-
:-stipend from Rs.4000 to Rs.8000
:- Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer (On successful completion of Internship the candidates can work as permanent employee with salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum)
:-Flexible working hours
:-Informal dress code,
:-5 days working in a week
:-Free snacks & beverages.

You can visit the website https://tips.in/ for more details.
13th May 2019, 05:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited?

Benefits of doing a Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited;

Interns can receive Rs. 4000 - 8000 per month as stipend.

Interns can get flexible work hours, informal dress code, 5 days a week, free snacks & beverages during the internship period and Internship Certificate, Recommendation Letter, Job offer after successful completion of Internship.
13th May 2019, 11:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing a Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited are as follows :-

1) You will get around Rs. 4,000/- to Rs. 8,000/- per month as Content
Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which
certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document
related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the
position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of
Rs. 2 to 3 Lac per annum.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

7) You have to work 5 days in a weak.

8) you will get free snacks & beverages.
13th May 2019, 11:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Interns will get the stipend from Rs. 4000 to Rs.8000 along with Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer , Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.the Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited .

The details can be get from the official website of https://www.tips.in/.
14th May 2019, 12:30 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

Interns can get the following benefits for doing Content Development and Proofreading internship in Tips Industries Pvt. Ltd:

>> Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 4,000 to Rs 8,000 / month

>> Interns can improve their knowledge in Content Development and Proofreading

>> They can get a Job Offer (they can get around Rs 2 to 3 Lakhs per year as a salary)

>> Interns can get a Certificate, Letter of Recommendation

>> They can get Flexible Working Hours, Informal Dress Code, Free Snacks & Beverages, etc.

>> They can get real time practical work experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?