26th July 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing an E-commerce Execution internship in Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad is offering an internship in E-commerce Execution. If I do this internship, what benefits will I get? I don't know about the benefits through this internship. Please let me know.

28th July 2020, 02:34 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an E-commerce Execution internship in Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad?

Benefits of doing an E-commerce Execution internship in Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad as follows:-

1. Experience in digital marketing and SEO projects.

2. Certificate.

3. Job-offer.

4. Stipend:-10K
28th July 2020, 09:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an E-commerce Execution internship in Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad?

The benefits of doing an E-Commerce Execution internship in Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at the work place.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.oxyglowcosmetics.com
28th July 2020, 01:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates doing an E-commerce Execution internship in Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad will get the following benefits:-

=)Certificate
=)Informal dress code
=)Job offer
=)Per month stipend of Rs.10,000
28th July 2020, 01:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing an E-commerce Execution internship in Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as E-commerce Execution interns in Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

4) There is no dress code in this company.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://oxyglowcosmetics.com/
28th July 2020, 03:35 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing an E-commerce Execution internship in Oxyglow Cosmetics Private Limited Faridabad is given below-

1. You will get internship Certificate.

2. There will be Informal dress code.

3. You may get Job offer .

4. You will get working experience.

5. Most important your stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?